If you feel you meet the qualifications below and are interested in joining our team, please submit your application and resume on our website.
Cabinet Designer & Selections Consultant: Support position for our sales team, walking clients thru selections and design for cabinetry and other interior/exterior finishes for custom new home and renovation projects, guiding them based on their tastes, personality, and budget. Includes completing cabinet designs in 2020 and submitting orders to cabinet manufacturer.
- Provide consultation and guidance to custom new home and remodel clients on their selections for:
- exterior finishes
- interior trim and doors
- paint colors
- tile color and design
- cabinets (including design, function, layout, color, and style)
- plumbing fixtures
- electrical fixtures (including electrical layout)
- closet design
- Document client selections using company processes.
- Complete cabinet designs in 2020 Design software (or Chief Architect)
- Prepare and submit cabinet orders to Wellborn Cabinetry.
- Provide consultation to other departments as needed on cabinetry and selections questions
- Give clients a FUN and enjoyable design experience!
- Work within set company processes
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in interior finishes
- Proficient in using 2020 Design Software
- Have an eye for color and design
- Preferred but not required:
- Experience using Chief Architect design software
- Experience working with Wellborn cabinetry
- Interior design training and/or experience
Requirements: Soft Skills
- Exceptional ability to work well with clients, working with them on a process that likely involves “once in a lifetime” decisions.
- Must be a genuine team player, able to juggle multiple priorities, and work well under pressure.
- Must be a good listener.
- Competent in using Microsoft software and desire to learn new technology as needed.
Salary: Based on experience.
Benefits: Full benefits package including vacation & holiday pay, health, dental, and retirement.
Hours: This is a full-time position with regular office hours Monday thru Friday.
Why work at Golden Rule?
- Short commute (local in Fauquier County)
- Stability – we’ve been in business since 1987
- Family Environment
- Competitive pay
- Vacation & Holiday pay (23 days annually with tenure)
- Health Insurance & Retirement program