Employment Enterprises, Inc. is currently working with a national financial company that has been providing groundbreaking commercial lending solutions for over 30 years. We are searching for a highly motivated Analyst to assist the Portfolio Lending Group (Bridge) and FHA/USDA asset managers. You will monitor receipts of financial statements, enter information into the proprietary Risk Rating system, monitor and report delinquent loans, and process repair and replacement reserve requests.
- Abstract specific requirements from Escrow Agreements for Non-Critical Repairs, if applicable.
- Set up non-critical repair budgets.
- Analyze requests for draw disbursements, ensuring that all documentation is provided and all requested funds tie to items budgeted.
- Process NCR disbursements.
- Review replacement reserve draw requests for accuracy and completeness.
- Process RR disbursements.
- Assist with asset management functions to include all of the following:
- Collections and special servicing requirements for delinquent loans
- Processing payoffs and obtaining any required consents and conditions
- Spreading financial statements and providing statement analysis
- Ordering and tracking inspections and any deferred maintenance issues
- Ability to multitask and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. verbal and written) and interpersonal skills,
- Positive attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently with little oversight and a self-starter.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”