Social Services - Benefits Program Manger
Social Services – Benefits Program Manager
Fauquier County located in 45 miles west of the Nation’s Capital is seeking candidates for the position of Social Services Program Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a positive can-do-attitude with a commitment to the highest level of customer service and professional excellence. This role will have the oversight of the Benefits Programs in the Department of Social Services. Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of Virginia public assistance programs, previous experience as a supervisory, strong communication and time management skills, and a proven ability to work in a detailed, fast-paced, and dynamic environment with the versatility to manage multiple priorities successfully and simultaneously.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package! Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. All employment offers are contingent upon a successful criminal background check.
• Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage at very competitive rates
• Up to 14 paid holidays annually, sick leave, annual leave, and personal days
• Virginia Retirement System pension plan & a life insurance policy 2X annual salary
• 457(B) individual retirement plan
• Access our Employee Wellness Center which is free for all permanent employees & dependents
Submit your online application & resume today by visiting: jobs.fauquiercounty.gov.
Questions? Call 540-422-8300 EEO/AA/M/F/D
Follow us: Facebook: @FCHDR Instagram & Twitter: @Fauquierjobs