Fauquier Habitat for Humanity is seeking a Director of Partner Programming & Services to join a dynamic and expanding team.
Fauquier Habitat for Humanity is dedicated to providing affordable home ownership opportunities for families and individuals in Fauquier and Rappahannock Counties. Since 1991, we have partnered with more than one hundred individuals, who now have a safe, decent, and affordable place to call ‘home’.
The Director of Partner Programming & Services ensures that a diverse and consistent pipeline of qualified families are identified and prepared for homeownership enabling the realization of the mission of Habitat for Humanity by:
- Directing homeowner marketing, recruitment, qualification, approval process and compliance with Mortgage Procedures and Regulations and Fair Housing and Privacy laws.
- Promoting Habitat for Humanity’s mission through all business activities and objectives.
- Grows and innovates Neighborhood Revitalization leadership programming and homeowner readiness curriculum, equipping partners for successful community engagement, neighbor relations, & homeownership opportunities.
- Motivates, coaches and leads volunteer and staff teams to achieve identified key business metrics and expected performance results.
- Direct pre and post purchase homeowner preparedness program.
- Create opportunities for homeowners to participate in ongoing ministry.
- Provide support to Partner Services and Partner Selection Committees.
- Creates annual operating budget for all department related operations.
- Develop strategic priorities for securing public and private grants and supervise staff that apply for, negotiate and monitor grant contracts. Establish grant-funded monetary goals, monitor progress and report to CEO/Development Director(s) as needed.
- Participate in community-based planning initiatives to establish FHFH as a thought leader in the field of community development and leverage FHFH’s programs to advance community development efforts in targeted service areas.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES: strong moral compass, communicates often and openly, possesses organizational agility, business acumen, customer focus, quick, sound, decision maker, results driven, and skilled at priority setting.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in coaching/teaching/program development.
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to mentor and lead by example.
- Successful track record in meeting strategic goals.
- Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and promote quality people.
- Strong analytical, planning, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Energetic, results oriented and competitive with a drive to succeed.
- Ability to make timely and informed decisions and understanding of when to escalate issues.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple issues/tasks.
- Ability to appropriately maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to work effectively with all persons along the social continuum including individuals with barriers.
- Exhibit the highest level of business acumen and ethics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Functional use of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 3+ years of Habitat for Humanity (or similar nonprofit experience) is highly preferred.
· This position is classified as full-time regular, exempt.
· This position has been approved for flexible work schedule arrangements.
· This position is eligible for benefits including health, dental, life, and disability insurance. Personal Time Off, Vacation, and standard Holidays.
POSITION TITLE: Director of Partner Services & Programming
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director of Operations & Planning
Interested & qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume by the application deadline of September 12th, 2020. Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted no later than ten days after the close of the application period.
Fauquier Habitat for Humanity is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and will provide such opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, sexual preference, national origin, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Coaching/Training/Program Development: 5 years (Required)
- Habitat for Humanity: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19