Registered Nurse - Immediate Opening with FirstLight Home Care
From establishing care plans for clients to providing wellness instructions this is nursing.
Are you self-motivated, dedicated and dependable? Do you love to go above and beyond to help others? At FirstLight® Home Care, we’re dedicated to hiring people who have a passion for excellence. We are looking for individuals who believe in fostering teamwork and collaboration and who have a heart for helping us grow and succeed so that we can provide exceptional care and compassion to our clients everyday. We’re currently searching for a Registered Nurse who is committed to making a difference in the lives of others.
When we find these amazing professionals, we believe in taking really good care of them because individuals who believe in the FirstLight Culture of Care – our commitment to service excellence, personal growth and accountability – will help us improve the lives of our clients and their families.
Registered Nurse responsibilities include:
• Maintaining accurate and complete records of observations, non-medical treatments and care of patients
• Teaching and counseling clients and families/significant others regarding their service needs
• Initiating preventive and rehabilitative non-medical procedures, as appropriate
• Taking initiative and determining actions to meet care plan
The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree from a state-approved school of nursing
• Valid nursing license in the state in which practicing
• One to three years of experience in nursing
• Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
• Outstanding relationship building, communication and leadership skills
• Ability to effectively manage the demands of the job
• Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
• Rewards and recognition programs
• Culture of Care environment
• Exceptional support team
FirstLight Home Care is a leading provider of non-medical home care services, helping individuals achieve the quality of life they deserve. We are a lifeline and peace of mind not only for seniors, but for people recovering from illness, injury or surgery; adults with disabilities; new and busy mothers; veterans; and anyone over the age of 18 who needs extra assistance.
FirstLight Home Care policy states that services are provided, and referrals and employment actions are made without regard to race, sex, color,national origin,ancestry, religious creed, handicap, or age. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. You may be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned. Complete job description will be provided at the time of interview.