We are realigning our mission to meet the current business needs of our community, and we are actively seeking new members to join our council. Our next meeting will be held March 15th, 2022. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Write for the Fauquier Chamber Micro Enterprise Council blog!
This blog is a member-driven blog moderated by the Micro Enterprise Council. Current members of the Fauquier Chamber are invited to share their expertise with other members of the Chamber. Share your knowledge, and learn from others in our business community!
We seek to provide informational articles on a variety of topics that our member businesses will find valuable, and all articles are reviewed prior to publishing. Although moderated by the Micro Enterprise Council, the opinions and advice given in these posts may not reflect the opinions of the Micro Enterprise Council or the Fauquier Chamber. Please be sure to vet all information you read in this blog and consult with those you trust on any topic before taking action for your business.
This blog is intended to benefit our members and we invite your feedback! Contact us here.
Visit the Micro Enterprise Council Blog by clicking below:
This is YOUR blog, and we invite you to contribute! Your submission should follow these guidelines:
- You should be a current member of the Fauquier Chamber.
- Your article should be value-rich and not an overt sales pitch for your company or services.
- Your article should be an original article that you have written, with a business focus.
- If you have posted the article elsewhere, please include links to the original post.
If you have image(s) or file(s) that you'd like to include in your post, you'll be able to tell us about that when you submit the content of your article.
Thank you for your contribution!
Submit your article for consideration by clicking below and completing our form:
To connect & educate entrepreneurs and micro enterprises to support their pathway to success.
We accomplish this through four initiatives:
- Organizing our annual Micro Enterprise Symposium, a high-value annual event held every October; focused on the needs of small business owners in varying stages of the business development cycle.
- Organizing quarterly “Lunch and Learns”, utilizing our Chamber’s subject matter experts to educate and entertain our members and guests on various topics beneficial to small business growth.
- Creating the Fauquier County Small Business Resource Guide, intended to assist micro businesses in finding the help they need to thrive.
- Developing and maintaining a member-driven blog, where the focus is on providing high-value content area businesses can use to learn and grow.