Member Only Services
We have all heard the saying, "Membership has benefits." That certainly applies with the Chamber and we are proud to offer a growing list of services either available only to members or certainly at a reduced price if available to all. If there is a service you feel would be appreciated by other members, drop us a line.
- Chamber Bucks are redeemable at all Chamber member businesses.
- Order Chamber Bucks by calling (540) 347-4414 or stopping by the Fauquier Chamber of Commerce office located in the PATH Foundation building at 321 Walker Drive Warrenton.
- Chamber Bucks come in $5.00, $10.00, $15.00, $20.00 and $25.00 denominations.
Need a quick print job?
Come to the Chamber offices or simply email us the document and instructions and we will print it for you!
This offering is not intended to fulfill a variety of printing services but instead provide our members with a chance to quickly, easily and economically make black & white and color copies.
- Black & White Copies 8.5" x 11" - $0.50 per copy
- Color Copies 8.5" x 11" - $0.65 per copy
- 11" x 17" are considered 2 pages
- Documents emailed will be printed no later than the following business day after received
- Self printing available Monday - Thursday from 9am to 4pm & Friday from 10am - 2pm
PROGRAM DETAILS PENDING
The Fauquier Chamber of Commerce office houses a representative who serves as an appointed public officer serving the State of Virginia.
As a certified Notary Public, this representative is commissioned to perform notarial services and has the responsibility of signing documents that require a Notary signature.
This service is available during regular Chamber office hours. We encourage you to call ahead of your visit to confirm that the Notary Public is in the office and available.
- There is no charge for a Notary signature for Chamber members.
- The fee for a Notary signature for prospective members is $6.00 for each transaction.
A certificate of origin is an important international trade document that certifies that goods in a particular export shipment are wholly obtained, produced, manufactured or processed in a particular country. It also serves as a declaration by the exporter. Typically, the origin reflects the country in which the goods were last materially impacted. The main purpose of a CO is for clearing customs. Certificates of origin are consistently required by customs and frequently need to be stamped, signed, and issued by an authorized entity.
A Certificate of Origin is a document required by foreign governments that validates the country of origin of where the product was manufactured. The Certificate of Origin must be signed by the exporter and then validated by a locally designated agency such as the Fauquier Chamber of Commerce in order to be acceptable and valid.
PLEASE NOTE: Some countries will accept goods without Certificates of Origin, but will charge higher tariffs, assess financial penalties, and/or delay goods at customs.
Our Certificate of Origin service is offered for free to Chamber members and at a rate of $100 per visit to non-members. Please contact us in order to set an appointment for this service. In your request, please specify if you would also need to have any signatures notarized.