Why join the Chamber?
- Networking opportunities: The Chamber initiates numerous monthly business opportunities for networking and connecting with other local business professionals
- Receive Chamber emails: Emails provide new member information, articles about the local business community, and details about up-and-coming Chamber events
- Acquire customer referrals: Your local Chamber receives calls from individuals and businesses looking for referrals of local business
- Bring credibility to your business: You increase the positive perception among consumers and business owners when you're identified as a member of a Chamber of Commerce.
- Personalized summary of performance on your business and social media exposure; recognizing and targeting the different audiences per social platforms is critical if you want to be competitive and remain relevant. We design posts with the right audience in mind.
2022 Total Amount on all Social Media Platforms
Followers 6,720 Impressions 30,472
2022 Member Search Results
Directory Searches 99,814 Member Page Hits 23,323 Links to Member Websites 1,537
What is the role of the Chamber?
For 100 years, the Chamber's role has been to drive economic growth and community advancement in the Northern Virginia region. We accomplish this by improving the business environment and quality of life in our community through programming and initiatives. We strive for success for our members, leadership for our community and prosperity for our region.
Where is the Chamber located?
The Fauquier Chamber of Commerce is located in the second floor of the PATH Foundation building. The address is 321 Walker Drive, Suite 202 Warrenton, VA 20186.
Who can be a member of the Chamber?
Anyone can be a member of the Chamber of Commerce. There are multiple categories of membership including those in business, education, government, retired, or non-profit. The Chamber's goal is to promote the civic and commercial progress of the community. Those citizens believing in that goal are welcome to join the Chamber.