Local Government Entities & Meeting Schedules
The importance of staying in touch with local government can not be overstated. Attending town council meetings keeps you in the know and gives you a voice in decisions. The council's meeting dates are a matter of public record.
If you or your business lives or operates in the county, you need to be in the know either in person or online. Get to know who represents you in the policy decision making process and learn how you can get involved.
Warrenton Town Council Regular Session
- 2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 pm, Town Hall
- Agendas, Meetings, Recordings: https://www.warrentonva.gov/295/Agendas-Minutes-Recordings
Fauquier County Board of Supervisors
- 2nd Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm, Warren Green Building
- Agendas: https://www.fauquiercounty.gov/government/board-of-supervisors/bos-meeting-agendas
- Video: http://fauquier-va.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=1
Remington Town Council
- 3rd Monday of the month @ 7:00 pm Town Hall
- Agendas: https://www.remington-va.gov/government/agendas.php
The Plains Town Council
- 3rd Monday of the month @ 7:30 pm AAHA building
- Town Council Info: http://theplainsvirginia.org/town-hall